Thursday, May 14, 2015

Only Transcripts Will Tell

Dear Semester,

Why must our relationship always be so arduous. It pains me to exert so much effort while you do so little to reciprocate my time and dedication. Despite my compelling arguments and sound reasoning you always seem to be right, and me in the wrong. I thought I knew you, but you have been tremendously unforthcoming this last week. Your lack of communication has left me guessing where we stand, and what has become of our 16 week relationship. I'm writing this letter to inform you that we are done! The stunt you pulled this morning was the last straw! No longer will I stand by and let you rob me of a good night's rest or a meaningful social life. Maybe someday we can be friends, but I suppose that depends on how you respond to me over these next few days. If you so choose to bring good news, I may find it in me to forgive you. However, I must insist that we never again engage in such intimate relations. The next move is yours...

I've attached some photos of the things my friends and I have gone
through to uphold our end of this relationship. 

- Austin 

No comments:

Post a Comment