Monday, May 18, 2015

Graduation

Pre-Graduation Ceremony
Graduating SBCC this last Friday was a bittersweet moment. I'm happy to be moving on to the next chapter of my life, but it's hard saying goodbye to friends, former teachers, and just about everything else SBCC has to offer. The commencement ceremony was a nice way to end things: from walking side-by-side with my closest friends, listening to the inspiring guest speakers, getting called on stage and shaking hands with our school's president, to hugging my former teachers as I walked out of the stadium. All of these things helped me realize how fortunate I am to have had such an incredible experience. I couldn't ask to have spent the last three years of my life in any better place! I'm so grateful for the opportunities this school has provided me with and can confidently say that coming to SBCC has been the best decision of my life thus far. This is unfortunately my last blog post as a SBCC Student Blogger so I would like to thank all my readers for staying with me over this last year. It has been an honor sharing my experiences with all of you!!!

Had a full stadium to watch us graduate! 



1 comment: