Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Break

Oh how I love the sight of a full fridge! 
Thrilled to have finally made it back home, well home as in my parents house in the Santa Cruz Mountains. Though its only about a 4 hour drive from Santa Barbara it's hard for me to find time to make the drive up. This is my first time home in about six months making it the longest time spent away from my childhood home, and I'll admit that I was getting a little home sick. It's refreshing coming home to a clean house, full fridge, home cooked meals, quiet neighborhood, and single room with a queen bed. All of which are things I live without at my house in Isla Vista. I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with my family and friends! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving break!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an exciting adventure!! Don't forget your chemistry friends on your travels.

    ReplyDelete