Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Successful Spring Break!

Where I Stayed in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I was planning to keep everyone up to date on my Spring break adventures but I ended up not having internet access where I was staying in Mexico since I chose not to pay $20 a day for wifi. It ended up being really nice to disconnect from social media: no texts, emails, phone calls, snapchats, instagram etc... Without these obstructions I was way more relaxed during break! The only downside was sorting through 6 days worth of emails once I landed back in the States; it's scary how fast they accumulate! This was my first trip to Mexico but definitely not my last. My days consisted of hanging out beach side, paddle boarding, snorkeling, lounging by the pool, eating non-stop and trying my best to forget that I had to leave this paradise after my 5 day stay. I wish I was still there, but I had to come back to reality eventually. I hope everyone else had a great spring break as well!



One of the most incredible sunsets I've seen!
Rooftop Infinity Pool 
   Attempting a Headstand
while Paddle Boarding 





No comments:

Post a Comment