Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring Break is Almost Here!

Spring break is right around the corner! Only 4 more days of school, 1 midterm, and 3 assignments to go until I'm off for a week. Every year I go on a family vacation during break: two years ago it was Houston & New Orleans, last year we went to Portland, and this year my parents, sister, and I will be heading down to Puerto Vallarta for a few days. This is going to be my first trip to Mexico so I'm pretty excited! I'm also looking forward to spending some time with the Fam; now that my sister and I are older, and no longer live in the parental's nest it's became increasingly harder to find a time where all of us can get together. This is also my first spring break not having an exam, paper, or project due immediately after I return. It will be nice not worrying too much about school over break. Unfortunately, I have an O-chem and physics exam the following week so won't be completely off the hook.  Hopefully I'll get some beach and pool-side studying done while lounging in Mexico (No guarantees though)! I obviously don't have any pictures to show for this trip yet, but I'll make sure to take plenty and share them on my blog! Instead, I'll post a picture of what I'm leaving behind while on break plus some photos from previous spring breaks. It's funny that as I leave, there are gonna be tons of tourists flooding Santa Barbara to vacation here. I'm lucky to live in a place where many people only get to visit while on vacation, such as the people on this cruise ship.

The Cruise Ship that regularly passes through Santa Barbara
Downtown Houston 2 years Ago                        

My Sister and I in New Orleans
Hanging out on Bourbon St. in New Orleans 
My Sister and I in Portland Last Year
Portland 
Japanese Garden in Portland 

No comments:

Post a Comment