Friday, April 10, 2015

One Last & Final Class at SBCC

I was under the impression I had completed all the general education classes required for an associates degree; however, after talking with an academic counselor I realized that I need to take one more class. I'm still able to participate in the graduation ceremony this May, but ended up having to enroll in one last class at SBCC before I transfer. Once completed, I will receive an associates degree in Chemistry, Biology, and a Liberal Arts A.A in Science and Math. This is the first Summer that SBCC is offering two different sessions, which is great for people who wanna finish up some classes. Despite being the poster boy for Summer Session 2, I decided to enroll in session 1 and will be taking "History and Appreciation of Rock and Pop Music" online since I'll be spending my Summer back home in Santa Cruz.

It's pretty funny seeing this poster of myself and fellow blogger, Hannah, all around campus. Apparently postcards were also sent out to the Santa Barbara area so don't be surprised if you get a picture of me in the mail! I guess the message to take away from this blog is to enroll in Summer classes, if necessary, and make sure you have completed all your required classes (hopefully before graduation) so you don't end up in my position.

No comments:

Post a Comment