Friday, October 17, 2014

We've Reached the Half Way Point!

So glad this week is finally over! These last couple weeks have been brutal... studying for midterms, writing essays and finishing up all my projects have been no joke. I may be a little sleep deprived and slightly overwhelmed/stressed from juggling school, work and extracurriculars, but sadly I think that's fairly common for a lot of college students; especially this far into term. I'm sure many students can relate to the skeleton sitting in my organic chemistry lecture the other week. I don't know who set this up, but I applaud the mastermind behind this prank; the laboratory goggles were a nice touch!

On a positive note though, we made it to the half way point! Wish I could say it's the home stretch of the semester, but it's more like I'm rounding second base right now. At least I'm halfway there! Time for me to catch up on some much needed sleep so I can recharge for the next round of exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment