Monday, October 6, 2014

Over the past couple years I've never really taken advantage of all the great shows and music that pass through Santa Barbara (Why? Wish I knew...), but last weekend I got a cool opportunity to check out a comedy show with some fellow bloggers. We got hooked up with tickets to Christopher Titus's stand up comedy show at the Labero Theatre downtown.
This was only the second comedy show I've ever seen but definitely not the last; I'm going to have to keep an eye for more cool shows in the area! With my hectic school schedule and long hours spent studying, a stand up comedy show was exactly what I needed; nothing like some comedy to get your mind off school. It's always been hard for me to find and keep the balance between school, staying active, and my social life, but this semester I'm determined to make it work! Hopefully, this blog will document this goal of mine throughout the semester.







No comments:

Post a Comment