Thursday, February 19, 2015

I Love My School

The view from the 3rd floor of the Earth & Biological Sciences Building
I don't think I'll ever get tired of this view! Even though I've been here for nearly three years, every time I walk onto campus I still find it hard to believe that this is where I go to school. It's comforting to know that I have this scenery waiting for me every time I get out of class. I don't know of many other schools that can compete with the location of SBCC. This is my last semester at CC and it's gonna be hard to say goodbye not only to this view but to all the great faculty, staff and classmates I've met over the years. This semester isn't anywhere close to being over, but lately I've been reminiscing on the awesome experiences I've had while at this school. It's kinda funny how I ended up coming here; I was planning on going to a Cal. State College, but at the last second I changed my mind and decided to attend SBCC with a couple of my good friends from high school. Needless to say it was probably the best sporadic decision I've made and have never once regretted it! 
One of the views from a patio on West Campus
This was also taken from the 3rd floor of the Bio Building  
Another one from the lawn on West Campus












No comments:

Post a Comment