Tuesday, January 20, 2015

New Year + New Semester = New Stories

The Beach Bungalow I Stayed at in Koh Phangan 
I Finally Understand Cat People 
Sitting still for extended periods of time while trying to remember how to take notes was an arduous task after not being in a classroom for about five weeks. It's never easy coming back to school after a long break, but I suppose I had to get back to reality eventually. Usually I'm more excited to start school, but this particular Winter break was so much fun that I'm not entirely ready for it to be over. From start to finish I had an awesome break, but traveling to Thailand was definitely the highlight! My roommate and I spent a few weeks backpacking through Thailand exploring all the great things it had to offer. It's hard to narrow my trip down to a single favorite moment so instead of listing out all my adventures check out some of the photos I captured while abroad!

View of Bangkok from This Beautiful Temple

Got to sleep on this beach for a night.
You may recognize it from the Leonardo DiCaprio movie "The Beach" 

The GoPro and Selfie Stick got some good use!

Koh Phi Phi Don

150 Foot Tall White Marble Buddha in Phuket 

Sorry for the overload of photos! Couldn't resist sharing them

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Amazing! The smile on your face in these photos is priceless. Glad you had a BREAK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! I can't wait to hear the stories about your trip besides seeing this awesome pictures. Hope you managed to do some shopping as well.

    ReplyDelete