Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Back to the Study Grind!

I was trying to put off the reality of starting school for a little bit too long and even though it’s only the second week of classes I already feel behind on my work. This semester I’m taking Organic Chemistry II, Physics II, and Molecular Biology. For the most part, these classes start off where they left off last semester so I’m scrambling to remember the things I learned several months ago while trying to pick up on all the new stuff. I finally hit the books and started studying, but in no time I was stuck staring at a whiteboard boggled by a physics problem that took up the entirety of the board (as you can see in the photo above). And just for the record, sitting on the ground while trying to solve a problem only makes you look more pitiful, but sometimes its necessary. Despite the underlying negative tone of this blog I’m actually excited for this semester and should hopefully be back in the groove of things soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment